top of page
jrc meets fraser_edited.jpg


For emergency response, please contact the City of Burnaby 24-hour Engineering Emergency Hot-line at

If you see spills, milky water, or any other problem with the creek please contact the number above. If you see illegal dumping or other waste contact and they'll issue a work order to remove it.

If you see fishing or habitat violations, you can contact the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Observe, Record, Report Centre to report them through one of the following:

DFO’s ORR Phone Number:1-800-465-4336
BC's RAPP Phone Number: 1-877-952-7277

jrc meets fraser_edited.png

Streamkeeping Resources

Below are some streamkeeping resources anyone can utilize.

Community Advisors, Department of Fisheries and Oceans

Community Advisors provide training and assistance to volunteer streamkeepers, with access to many resources and tools at their disposal. You can find your local community advisor here:

Pacific Streamkeepers Federation

A non-profit society helping streamkeepers take action through support, education, and building partnerships.

Watershed Watch Salmon Society

Watershed Watch Salmon Society is a science-based charity working to defend and rebuild B.C.’s wild salmon.


bottom of page